23 October 2019

Plenty’s Horn ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

Some years ago, a friend visited the Hershey factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Whilst there, she ordered me a giant tin of their miniature chocolates.   I literally had hundreds of small chocolate bars in a two-gallon tin.  I had a copious abundance of tiny chocolates.

This gift thrilled my Daughter and my Grandsons.  They knew that if I had candy, they would get candy.  It thrilled me to share the delights with them.  The abundance made it easy to share what I had that was given as a gift.  Eventually, however, the candy ran out and was gone.  This is not the case with the things we have been pondering.

As we have seen, we have a plentiful supply of the things necessary to follow Christ in harmony.  The products of love, grace, mercy, kindness, and joy are all available to us is we choose them.  The intent of the Father is that they flow through us to help others find the way home.

There is no need to hold back on being good to others.  We consider the risk to our hearts and place expectations on our efforts instead of giving freely from our limitless supply.  We are able to establish a flow of love for others that permeates all that we do.  Understanding and applying this gives unbound opportunity to give to others without reservation.  It brings all we do into alignment with the path that Christ wishes us to walk.

As we make the turn toward the Hallowed Days and the feasts that mark the closing of the year, I must embrace the abundance I have been given from Plenty’s horn.  I must give freely to anyone who I encounter and do so without regard to my own needs.  The Father has promised over and over to supply those.  As we move on to other thoughts, Dear Reader, we can better journey together if we exchange the things we so desperately need that we can only supply for each other. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon           
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Twitter            

No comments:

Post a Comment