01 January 2021

Second Thoughts ~ Project Updates and What to Look For

Greetings Dear Reader,

As I begin the work journey of my new year, I would invite you to walk with me through a few things that are on the horizon.  All of this is of course in process so, I cannot guarantee that it will unfold as written here.


You know that my keen desire is to be more nomadic and to only write for a living.  Book sales are on the rise and I am still moving my marketing toward warp speed.  November sales were very good, and I will get December numbers next week.  The goal is to reach 1000 books a month in sales.  That would allow me to only write for a living and produce two books, maybe three a year. 

I have had a couple of paid speaking engagements and really enjoy sharing the craft of writing and my journey with Christ.   Feel free to consider me for your gathering that could use the presence of a committed author and Christ-follower.  There is a link on aramisthorn.com just for this purpose.

Project Tortoiseshell is gaining momentum and well and with the Father’s permission and provision, I hope to be writing this from a motorhome next year.  Your prayers are appreciated for this purpose.  I will write more about this in detail later this month.  For now, I am content to serve where I am and my car gets me where I need to go.

Since the focus of this is writing, here is what to expect.

Blog
Thoughts and Questions: I will keep writing daily about my walk with Christ and how to apply what I am learning to the goal of loving the Father with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength.  Your thoughts and questions are always welcome.

Books

Published Works;  These are available from my publisher and on Amazon.  You can also email me at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com if you wish to purchase signed copies. 

New Books:  Upcoming titles this year are Thoughts and Questions on Philippians, the next in my devotional series.  Expect this in April.  The next novel in my fictional series is The Judas Scroll.  It will be available at the end of October for preorder and on store shelves by the end of November.  I am excited about the reception of Magi: The Gift Bearers and this next novel fits nicely with it.  I have found an artist for my children’s book as well and it may be able to be complete this year.

There are many ways you can help me to grow my audience if you wish:

Share my actual BLOG on your social media pages.  Please write a comment if you do and tag Aramis Thorn or #aramisthorn.
Comment on my blog page when you like my posts.  This raises visibility and findability.

Write reviews of my books and post them.
Obviously, you could buy my books for yourself or as gifts.

If you wish, you may support me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
MOST IMPORTANT: Please pray for me.

Happy New Year, Dear Reader,

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

As the year opens, the adventure continues onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment