09 March 2021

Is That Not Enough ~ You Are Always on My Mind

Greetings Dear Reader, 

Yesterday we saw that it was not enough for us that the Father created us and gave us a beautiful world.  We will consider this as we move through the other thoughts.  It may seem that I am skipping very far ahead by talking about Job but he was actually a contemporary of Abraham.  We are, therefore, still in Genesis when we are in Job. 


When confronted by his friends, they accuse him of having some secret sin for which he is being judged.  In reality, God has already commented to us on Job’s righteousness.  There is no one like him on all the earth.  When Job responds to his friends, he says, “If God stopped thinking of me for even an instant, I would cease to exist.”  

The idea to camp on here is that there is not a moment when the Father is not thinking about you.  If you exist it is because the Father is thinking of you.  If so, then we need to consider what he is thinking.  The primary thing that we need to understand and apply is that every thought from the Father intends to express his love for us.  

In addition to creating us, the Father constantly thinks about us, Dear Reader.  There is never a single moment in our lives where we are not on God’s mind.  He thought of us before we existed.  We are always collectively and individually on the mind of the Father.  Still, this is not enough for us.  The God of all that exists chooses to allow us to exist by constantly thinking of us but we say that is not sufficient. 

The one to whom I owe my being allows me to be dissatisfied with my existence.  He then allows me to ignore that he constantly thinks about me and does so in love.  When this is not enough for me, he will do more.  What I wish to meditate on today is that this should be enough for me to love him with all that I am.  It should move me to see that I can be satisfied with my existence and preeminence in the thoughts of God.  

We act as if it is not enough when accepting this truth would change us at the deepest level.  It is at the core of our universal search for meaning.  It must be enough and it is at the heart of the command to love the Father with all that I am.  I can stand on this and find all that I need to follow Christ.  We do not stand here, Dear Reader.  We claim that this is not enough; but wait, there is more. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

“If God stopped thinking of me for even an instant, I would cease to exist.”  - Job

No comments:

Post a Comment