06 September 2016

Stress Free or Free Stress – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

There will be stress.  It will be the result of many things but it will occur.  We will decide how we handle it.  We can mitigate much of it by refusing to worry.  Worry is a choice we just make it a habit.

It is really this simple.  If my focus is following Christ then I need worry about nothing.  Stress will come at me from all directions.  I must choose to let Christ carry my cares.  I must choose to do what is right.  It is in the following that freedom for worry is found.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Worry is bread in us. Yet God told us it was never an issue. Let go let God... It sounds. So corney but in thoes moments sometimes we just need to focus back to that.

    ReplyDelete