01 September 2016

Stress Free or Free Stress – Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

A certain level of stress is unavoidable.  There will be tension in life and we must learn how to properly handle it.  There is also the stress we manufacture.  We create unnecessary stress over things that do not really matter.

We create tension over things that we cannot control.  We create stress in our lives over worry.   We let the unrealized problems of the future rob us of the present.  Stress kills us.

I have learned how to handle all the stress well.  I need to focus on how to give my stress and worry the boot.  I need to assure that I am only concerned for the things about which I am supposed to be concerned.  I have never fixed anything by worrying about it. 

Stress does damage.  I know that I function well under a small amount of it.  I must examine the rest and find ways to put my faith in Christ over the things I cannot control.  It is in mitigating the stress that I find a way to peace.  Christ wants me to be at peace. 

Walk with me Dear Reader as I try to destress my life.  Your company always makes the journey less stressful.  If we follow together maybe we can help each other.  Let me know if we need to discuss anything.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment