28 October 2018

Never Apart ~ Ultimate Unity


Greetings Dear Reader,

I am apart from most of the people I love right now.  It is a necessary part of the journey for me to become a better man.  I have never learned how to be alone.  The pain in this dark passage is acute.  It is, however, also teaching me.

The truth is that I have to learn that I am never alone.  The Father is trying to teach me how to truly trust in him to care for ALL my needs.  He wishes for me to be dependent upon him like a little child. 

If we all do not learn this then the other relationships in our lives suffer.  If I am alone, the Father will be with me.  If someone refuses to interact with me, the Father is working in them as well to heal and harness their hearts.  The only real unity we can have is in Christ and following him.  It may be that his command to seek the righteousness and kingdom of God first applies not just to food and clothing but to every single thing we desire. 

The little child image follows through here as well.  If I have a need as a little child I seek a parent no matter what that need is.  We forget that this is how we pursue everything in following Christ.  If I do not engage in this ultimate unity then all other attempts at common unity with others will be flawed. It is in seeking unity in the Spirit that I will find it with those I love.  If this is what we all do then our failures do not get in the way as easily.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    

No comments:

Post a Comment