01 October 2018

An Unfailing Process ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

We live in a time where truths are challenged.  Some people think that there are no absolute truths.  Some see the truth and choose to walk away from it.  I have mentioned a few times that I have felt a serious change in the world.  This change includes a devaluation of truth for its own sake.

One of the things that I am good at is process.  I can ferret out a process in almost anything and see ways to improve it or see the things that hinder it.  There are processes that work.  They are reliable.  They produce the desired result every time.

If I put water in the kettle, put it on the flame, and wait patiently in a bit I will have boiling water to make tea.  This process works.  If I put down the cap on the jug then jug the will sing to me when the water is ready.  There are slight variances in the process.  If I am at higher altitude it may take longer for the kettle to sing.  If I have electric heat instead of a flame it will take longer.  Still the process is dependable.  The truth is there that if the conditions are equal the water will boil.

This week I am going to walk through a process that I feel is absolute truth.  There are reasons why it is and I am happy to have you disagree with me if you must.  As I said, I feel that the denial of this vital truth is putting us all in extreme danger.  We are divided over so many things because we do not accept that some processes have an undeniable cause and effect.

Please Dear Reader walk with me.  The vital truths can make the path easier to navigate.  Your company always enriches the journey for me.  Your thoughts and questions are always welcome.  That too is a vital truth.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment