15 December 2019

Second Thoughts ~ Carrying Christmas in my Heart ~ Second Sunday of Advent


Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

Joy!  Joy to the world.  Rejoice and be glad.  Good tidings of great joy.  This season of the year we hear the talk of joy as if everyone understands what it is.  I sincerely wish for everyone to have and hold the joy of the Christmas season.  I long for the world to be filled with the joy associated with Christmas.

This is the third Sunday of advent.  The day connected with this same joy.  I will not keep you long. I do want to mention that for me today had been filled with joy, seasonal and otherwise.  I made some new friends, was privileged spend some planned and unplanned time with Jason and Misty, and was able to find a way to share Christmas joy with a stranger.

It is in being filled with this joy that we become conduits of it.  We can let it flow from us and through us to those who are thirsty for it.  Many thirst and do not know.  They wander in their dehydrated state needing to drink in the joy of the season.  They are unable or unwilling.  We need to share our joy so that they can find theirs.

Maybe part of the challenge I mentioned this morning could be to fix our joy in place so that it can remain throughout the year.  The journey through the dark winter, bright summer, and chilling Autumn can be so much better with real joy to grasp.  I have plenty to share with you, Dear Reader.  Find me when you need a refill.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium          Instagram 



No comments:

Post a Comment