31 December 2019

Second Thoughts ~ New Year’s Eve 2019


Greetings Dear Reader,

As I write my last BLOG post for the decade, I have looked into what this venue brings me.  Since 2013, I have not missed posting at least once per day.  My goal for the last five years has been 400 posts or better per year just to be sure.

The primary value for me is that it keeps me pushing forward in my attempt to follow Christ.  Some have seen my efforts as focusing on my self or venting my spleen.  My daily goal is to wrestle with the things that keep me from following Christ with all that I am.  I share this with you Dear Reader so that you may find questions of your own or benefit from my failures and victories.  The themes and series which I present always have the underlying desire to follow Christ in all that I do.

The next year holds two new literary works to be published, Thoughts and Questions on Galatians and Magi: The Gift Bearers.  The former will premiere in the Spring and the latter in Autumn before Christmas.   I will also keep my goal regarding daily BLOG posts and my commitment to daily writing in both areas.  It is my calling to write and so, I do not wish to skip a day doing it.

The other things that I hope to accomplish this coming year are to complete Project Tortoiseshell and to become independent of anything save my writing for income.  To do this I need to sell 10,000 books per year in any combination of any of my titles. 

I have so much to be thankful for as I close this year.  The Father has provided for me and I have been blessed to be allowed to help others. The need to write is ever-present.  So is the desire to be of help to others.  Several times this past year the Spirit has taken me to the right place at the proper time so that I could be of help to people who do not know me.  It is a beautiful serendipitous moment when this occurs.

I invite you to stay with me through the next year and to bring some friends along.  Please share my BLOG when you enjoy it.  Please buy my books when you are looking for something to do or if you have someone else to celebrate.  I am willing to travel to speak at your functions, meetings, or events.  My prices are modest and I promise to engage and entertain your folks.

It has been a good year filled with blessings.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions as we journey ever onward.  Perhaps next year we can celebrate together.

Ever On – Dan Fogelberg

May the trail rise up to meet you
May your heart rejoice in song
May the skies be fair above you
As you journey ever on
Ever on--ever on
Ever on--ever on

And in this planetary circle
We are but a single stone
Spinning on our fragile axis
Through the endless night along
Ever on--ever on

May your love be there to guide us
May it always keep us strong
May we walk within your footsteps
As you lead us ever on
Ever on--ever on

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon                 
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Twitter       
Medium           Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment