12 June 2020

Second Thoughts ~ Project Tortoiseshell Part III


Greetings Dear Reader,

This will serve as an update on the project and some events unfolding this month relative to that.  I hope that you enjoy the update and find hope along with as we journey together.  I have three items to share with you.



The first is the launch of my new web site.   Thanks to Monkey C Media, I have a new website and they have consolidated all of my contacts into a one-stop presence.  Please check out the site at www.aramisthorn.com.    From the site, you can buy books, catch up on my blog, or reserve my time for speaking.  When we have the official launch in a few weeks there will be prizes for joining my mailing list.  Anyone who is already on it will be entered into three different drawings just for being there.

Second is my new devotional that will be available by the end of June.   It is Thoughts and Questions on Galatians, the second in this series.  It takes the same approach as Thoughts and Questions on Ephesians if you want to get a preview.  I am looking forward as well to the publication of Magi: The Gift Bearers in November.  Thank you for your support and feedback.

Third, the actual update on project Tortoiseshell is brief but still hopeful.  Here is the link to Part 1 and Part 2 if you wish.  RV’s have become in great demand during the current distress.  I know that the Father will provide when he is ready.  I understand that the wait is time to prepare and learn.  For those of you who are praying for me, I am very thankful. 

I am still wanting the same RV; a VW Rialta.  My plan is to keep working toward that.  One I have one, I will be planning visits to those of you who have requested one.  If you wish to get on that list, let me know.  I want to express my gratitude to those of you who continue to support me.  I am thankful.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment