09 November 2019

Second Thoughts ~ Project Tortoise Shell – Part 1


Greetings Dear Reader,

First, let me be very clear that I am not asking you for money.  This is, rather, my way of updating and enlisting your support in understanding my goals.  Your kindness and support have allowed me to see two new books published this year:  Thoughts and Questions on Ephesians and next week The Twelve Tales of Christmas.  

The next step in my journey is two-fold.  I am determined to get to the place where I am only writing for my income.  These two new books and the re-publication of Sheetrock on the Road should help.  That can only be accomplished through book sales.


The other, more daring and exciting aspect is my desire to become more nomadic in my journey.   I have found and wish to purchase a motorhome (caravan).   The one I want is suited to my needs and would allow me to visit people whom I have not seen in years.  Further, it would allow for me to write from anywhere and lower the cost of travel and lodging for book signings and speaking events.  So, here is what I need from you Dear Reader.

  • Pray for me to get the motorhome. 
  • Pray for me to keep pace at writing as my goal is to put out two novels a year.
  • Pray for me to sell 10,000 books a year.
  • Read and Share my BLOG – this helps more than you realize.
  • Invite me to speak at your church, youth group, school, or event.  We can work out a fee that meets your budget.
  • Buy my books


I am thankful for you and your faithful following of my work.  I am excited to be drawing closer to a dream I have had since I was eight.  Your part in it is always a source of joy and gratitude for me.  Look for my book launch and more information on this in Part 2 later this week.
 
Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon                 
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Twitter        
Medium           Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment