26 November 2019

Second Thoughts ~ Project Tortoise Shell – Part 2


Greetings Dear Reader,

I wanted to give those of you who pray for me and support me a deeper view of my vision, my dream.  First, let me explain what Project Tortoiseshell is.  Here is the link to part 1 of this writing if you need it.

Project Tortoiseshell is my plan to move from a stationary to a movable home.  Where I currently reside is lovely and good.  I have seen, however, that I need to be able to be other places for periods of time without imposing on others.  There are many of you I long to see and share my journey with. 

My current employment and moving towards independent writing allow me to be mobile.  All I need is dependable fast internet.  I continue to write and publish in hopes of it meeting a critical mass that allows me to earn my living only through writing.  I could purchase my Tortoiseshell today but I will not go into debt just to have it.  Waiting is good and I use the time to learn as I wait.

I am also being careful about possessions and the accumulation of things.  I already own too much even though I own only 1% of what I did a year ago.   What I need from you Dear Reader is this:

Pray for me and the path ahead of me
Invite me to speak to your groups, organizations, and classes
Buy my books here My Publisher and here Amazon  (they make great Christmas gifts)
Share my blog posts and comment on my blog page
Write reviews on Amazon

Things are unfolding and I will continue to share my journey with you.  If you have any encouraging words, I would treasure them.  Hopefully my next Thanksgiving posts will be written in my mobile office.  I will always have space for you along the way.
 
Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon                 
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Twitter       
Medium           Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment