04 September 2013

Dare You to Move – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

As I close out this part of my thinking I will continue to think.  Even this morning I had to make myself move in an area that needs moving.  This choice, to move in the areas I must no matter how I feel, may be at the core of what I need to do to grow in my faith and following.

This is also the place where procrastination and a fallen nature scream the loudest.  Every time I try to move the fallen parts of me claw and cling willing me to stay.  Moving is vital and essential.  Moving is the only thing that will keep me alive. 

I do not have to move on my own.  Christ promises to work in me both to will and to do according to what he needs from me.  I will fall.  I will choose to get up again.  The journey is not an easy one but it is a necessary one.  The journey is vital and filled with wonder but it can be a nightmare at times.

I will continue to move.  I dare you to move.   


Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment