15 September 2013

On Sin – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

There is not much left to say here.  If we say we do not sin we are lying.  Our sin impacts others.  Even when I hide what I do wrong it changes me and hurts those I love. 

So what do I do?  I follow Christ.  I put my faith in his payment for my sin.  I do my best to do things that are right.  I love.  I do not judge.  I show grace and kindness to others.  That is how I assure the best chance of my fallen nature being weak and my good nature being strong.

I do not need to point out another’s sin and rail against a group because what they do is wrong in my mind.  I do need to love them and be an example of who Christ wishes us to be as his followers.  The easiest way to stand against the darkness is to become a light.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment