07 September 2013

Slow Down Son – Day Two


Greetings Dear Reader,

I thought it would be good to see how I am doing with the enforced slow down.  The first thing I thought of was to list the things I have done today or intended to do today.  Then it occurred to me to do less, just rest, and post later.  So here I am.

Hobbit Meal Schedule
I have been very low key so far.  I am reading and watching some TV.  Second breakfast was a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel and some tea.  I did get to chat with a friend or two and think I will skip elevenses.  I may go down to the servo and get sub for luncheon.  I have some tea biscuits for afternoon tea and will likely have pizza for supper.

All that talk about food is proof that I am relaxing.  For the last few years when I am busy I forget to eat. Oh and I did fix the toaster so I could toast my bagel.  It was simple and the instructions were right on the internet.  They even said that if the fix did not work I should stop wasting my time and just buy a new one.  I did not think it would work so I picked out one I liked.  I guess I will have to wait until it breaks again but that is good money management.

If this all seems a little disjointed that is probably because I am forcing myself not to be very serious at the moment.  Part of relaxing for me is to refrain from over thinking what I am writing.  Thank you for being understanding about this.  I hope you have a lovely day.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. I like your not-over thought writing style. It's more like we're chatting :).

    ReplyDelete