09 July 2016

Second Thoughts – And the Southern Cross – Naked Truth

Greetings Dear Reader,

Some things are impossible for me.   Internally I cannot deny how I feel.  I always know how I feel.  I have trouble most of the time communicating some of it.  Even now, after all my work at speaking the truth lovingly I have difficulty expressing how I feel about things.

'Cause the truth you might be runnin' from Is so small. 
But it's as big as the promise; the promise of a comin' day.

The truth is there and it will out.  Even when it is small and self-contained running from it never works.  The small truths that we hide from each other become our destiny.  We do not want it to be that way but it what happens.

Whether it is friend, family, or lovers we sequester the things that we should say.  We hide the truths and think that they will stay hidden.  They do not.  They find a way to become as big as a coming day.  They heal or damage or both.  It is the way of truth.

There were truths in that journey I did not know.  There are truths that I try to avoid.  When I journey well I do so in truth.  When I travel unburdened I see truth.  I have laid on the edge of the ocean awaiting the coming day.  It comes whether we will it or not. It comes truth, and strong, and beautiful.  It promises potential and portends change.

If I follow Christ the truth will see me through no matter what else assails me.  The truth is that love is ours to hold or abandon.  No one can kill my love but me.  No one can give up on it but me.  If I lift a love it is my obligation to hold it in truth.  Anything else is a lie.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment