17 July 2016

Second Thoughts – Pokémon Go

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

If you live under a rock or somewhere where there is no internet you may not have heard of Pokémon Go.  My Grandsons seem to enjoy playing it with their dad.  I realized as they explained it that it was a game that could motivate me to exercise more.

I tried it this weekend.  You see I like walk but not simply for exercise.  This got me to walk in search of something.  It motivated me to travel from point to point playing a game.  I walked over two miles without realizing it. 

I also shared the game with someone who had asked me to try it.  That made it twice the fun. I was able to inject some fun into someone else’s day.   It also prepared me to try and build an adventure for my Grandsons.

There are some simple things of which one should take heed.

Watch where you are walking
Watch your data consumption
Take along a spare charger or battery
Be respectful of others using the space
HAVE FUN

There is more I could say but really I just wanted to share my new discovery.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment