17 October 2018

Second Thoughts ~ October Options


Greetings Dear Reader,

As I have begun to all out pursue gaining my living from my writing I have put some things in place that might interest you.

The first is that I have set up a Patreon page so that those who have expressed a wish to or those who do wish to can support my efforts.  The patron amounts go from $3.00 to $1000.00 (if you sign up for the $1000 one I will come thank you face to face wherever you are.).  Patreon Page: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn

If all of my blog readers signed up for the $3.00 option I could meet all of my obligations and put out two books per year.  There are also rewards for the upper tier options.  Please consider supporting me even if it is just because you like my BLOG.  I have also set up support goals that will benefit all my patrons should I reach them.

Even if you do not want to support me in this way, please consider sharing my link to the page on your social media pages.  Even that exposure would be very helpful.  As always Dear Reader, I will continue to write and work on following no matter what.  Your presence is precious to me no matter even if you are silent. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    

No comments:

Post a Comment