23 February 2019


Second Thoughts ~ Looking Down the Path

Greetings Dear Reader,

As the second month of the year slips rapidly through the glass, I must be sure that I fulfill my obligations on the business side of my efforts.  Here is a glimpse of what to expect this year from my writing:

My first non-fiction work is complete and on the path toward publication.  It is an interactive devotional based on the book of Ephesians.  The title is Thoughts and Questions on Ephesians.   A sample will be forthcoming in early March.  Previews are available on my Patreon page. 

Later in the year, I am hoping that both my Christmas novels will reach the shelves and ether for your reading pleasure.  The first is a collection of Christmas short stories published as The Twelve Tales of Christmas.  The second is a novel set in the same cycle as Foster Father of God and The Praetor.  It is titled Magi: The Gift Bearers.

I am currently working on another novel in the Jesus Cycle, The Judas Scroll.  I am also writing the second devotional in the Thoughts and Questions series on Galatians.  I have outlined the next two and plan on at least six more after that.  I do, however, need your assistance Dear Reader.  Here is what you can do:

How to support my writing without buying a thing:
  • Visit my actual blog page www.aramisthorn.blogspot.com .
  • Comment on my posts regularly on Facebook or my blog page even if it is just an Emoji.
  • Use the WOW or Love button instead of just the Like button.
  • Share my posts on your page.
  • Download my FREE eBook sample from my Amazon page.  Sheetrock on the Road: Leftover Panels .  You can even give this as a gift to others.
  • Write a review of one of my books.  AMAZON


How to support me by spending a little money:


Other ways to support my writing that you might like:
  • Choose one of the higher support tiers at Patreon
  • Have me speak at your event:  Email to ask for Bookings at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
  • Buy my novels for all of your friends and family: Amazon                              
  • Visit my Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com

 Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment