23 March 2019

Where Turns the Heart ~ Drama

Greetings Dear Reader,

The word drama is not a bad word.  We watch drama-based television shows.  Some of us love dramatic movies and plays.  The world is fillies with good drama.  There is, however, the drama to which we turn when we have a heart of anger, hate, and bitterness. 

As a story-teller, I know drama when I see it and recognized the launching of negative emotions into a situation simply to wrest attention and control in the moment.   We use drama to call attention to our wants and needs.  It is employed to avoid real-life conversation and matters that can change the heart to good.

Someone I love just pointed out how little drama is in his life due to the removal of those who caused it.  We do have to distance ourselves from the drama at times to recapture our bearings.   Someone else I love uses drama to try and control those around her.  Ironically it drives them away.

It is not the infliction of negative drama that guides us.  When we employ drama over love, kindness, and compassion we create chaos instead of direction.  We derail attempts to reason through difficulties by infusing emotion and negativity into the situation. 

We need to consider if drama is necessary to walk the path we have to traverse.  If it is not then I know I must leave it behind.  I can deal with my feelings without creating drama.  I can travel well without putting others into the dramatic blender that never yields good results.

You and I must travel well together Dear Reader.  My obligation is to love you where you are without creating or taking part in a maelstrom.  We can leave the drama to the writers.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment