25 March 2019

Where Turns the Heart ~ Love

Greetings Dear Reader,

It has been a necessary difficulty to pursue these negative aspects of the heart.  I know that they have been challenging for you as well Dear Reader.  Thank you for your comments and questions.  Let me say clearly that I realize that the idea of interacting with everyone in love and kindness carries diverse challenges for each of us.

I think this is why love is supposed to be the foundation of all we do.  It is only love that can truly cast out fear.  If my focus is on love for God and others then fear has no foothold.  It may be there but it is harder for it to control me. Please do not think that I find this easy.  Rather, it takes the constant focus of my thoughts, will, and action.  It is easier with some people than others.

The long and short of it is that love is the hard deck.  It is the place where our hearts must turn when all else seems untenable.  It is choosing that I will love others beyond my pain and fear.  I will love others no matter what the cost to me.  I will put love first in my interactions and reactions.

Deeper still, when I think of others, I will look at their needs through the lens of love.  I will view their faults and foibles through the focus of Christ loving them just as much as he loves me.  I will experience their anger, judgment, and rejection and realize that it is worth it to learn to love deeper and with more purity.

None of this is easy but if I am going to forgive to the extent that I need forgiveness then I must love to the extent that I am loved by Christ.  I cannot achieve this yet but it is a worthy constant goal.  It is the path of peace and joy.  It is the way home Dear Reader.  I hope you can continue with me.  As we walk together we can train our heart muscle to love more deeply, more strongly. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment