22 March 2019

Where Turns the Heart ~ Bitterness

Greetings Dear Reader,

I thought about this much as I was traveling today.  Here I am miles away from where I began and still fighting the same internal things.  It is not that we become bittern over a moment. Bitterness is the things that clog our hearts over time through the use and abuse of anger and judgment.  It is the slow turning of our hearts into things seemingly incapable of love. 

Our sudden expression of bitterness is the heart attack from our failure to forgive and love.  It is the natural outcome of our refusal to let go of the past in favor of loving in the moment.  We do not need to long dwell on this.  

I must allow people to be as they are in the moment and be determined to love them as they are.  Anything else is to till the soil for bitterness to grow.  I may as well eat lard sandwiches and expect clear arteries.  It is the same impact.  Dining on anger and the past will kill love and kill us.  Bitterness precludes love before love is allowed to state its case.

Bitterness can also be subtle.  I realized as I was traveling that bitter plaque had built up in my feelings for someone.  I had to rehearse the good things I know about him and remember that the only way to love is in the moment.  His past does not matter. Loving him in this moment is vital.  It keeps coming back to that vital truth Dear Reader.  Let us keep exploring it together.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment