30 June 2019

Second Thoughts ~ Midsummer Review

Greetings Dear Reader,

As we all settle in for the summer, I would remind you of a few things to add to your summer plans.  I try not to be overzealous in my marketing but I also do not want to let you think you are reading a post about something else and zap you with a sales pitch.  This is my monthly reminder that, as an artist, I need your support.  Here are some things you can do to help:

Buy my newest book, Thoughts and Questions on Ephesians.  You can get it here on my publisher’s site Xulon or here on Amazon.   Further, once you have read the book, please post a review for me on Amazon.  This helps more than you realize.  Please also share the link to my new book with your friends who may like it. 

Please also consider one of my fiction novels available at Amazon as well for your summer reading.  My books love to go to the beach, the pool, camping, fishing, or even for a ride in the car.  They pass security checks for boarding planes and ships.  Some re even said to like riding trains.  If you have already read one of my books and not posted a review on Amazon, that would be swell.

How to support my writing without buying a thing:
Visit my actual blog page www.aramisthorn.blogspot.com.
Comment on my posts regularly on Facebook or my blog page even if it is just an Emoji.
Use the WOW or Love button instead of just the Like button.
Share my posts on your page.
Download my FREE eBook sample from my Amazon page.  Sheetrock on the Road: Leftover Panels.  You can even give this as a gift to others.
Write a review of one of my books.  AMAZON

How to support me by spending a little money:
For as little as $3.00 a month you can support me on Patreon.  This will give you access to previews, events, and bonus writing content. https://www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Buy the eBook form of Sheetrock on the Road (full novel, Kindle edition) and write a review of it.

Other ways to support my writing that you might like:
Choose one of the higher support tiers at Patreon
Have me speak at your event:  Email to ask for Bookings at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Buy my novels for all of your friends and family: Amazon                              
Visit my Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
 
Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment