20 June 2019

Second Thoughts ~ Thoughts and Questions Long Overdue


Greetings Dear Reader,

I am trying to increase the number of my literary children.  Today my sixth child came into the world.  It is not a work of fiction like my other offspring.  Rather, it is an application focused devotional titled, Thoughts and Questions on Ephesians.  The title link will take you to my publisher’s sale page.  It will be on Amazon soon and I will update you. 

This is the first in a series of books focused on application of the text.  The first four focus on Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians.  These four epistles teach us a great deal about how to follow Christ in a non-following world.  The format is to walk through the text sentence by sentence.  Then you can, Dear Reader record your own thoughts and questions on the topic just as I have.  We can have a conversation about letters penned two thousand years ago without ever being in the same room. 

If you wish an autographed copy with some swag, feel free to write me at the email address below and I will arrange payment.  Please include a postal mailing address with your email request.  I am happy to do the leg work to get you a personalized copy.   aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com

As always, I treasure any interaction you may have with me regarding my thoughts on the text.  I will not, however, indulge in arguments over things that do not matter eternally.  Enjoy the book.  Post an Amazon review for me if you will.  Remember that I write for the joy of it but also wish to make my living this way.

Coming soon – The Twelve Tales of Christmas and an updated edition of Sheetrock on the Road.  Keep reading, sharing, and communicating with me.  I treasure every interaction.  If you want to host a book signing or media event, let me know and we will arrange it. 
 
Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment