22 February 2021

Second Thoughts ~ The Near Horizon

Greetings Dear Reader, 

In keeping with my commitments, I am going to ask you to do something for me.  I need to raise visibility to keep moving forward with my goals of independent writing and nomadic living.  I am not asking you for money, but if you are interested in that, I can show you how to be a part of that. 


What I do wish is for you to help me achieve more visibility.  If my requests are too forward, please forgive me.  I want to suggest some things that are easy to do.  First, if you read my post and you like it, share it.  The best way to do that is to say something like, “I enjoyed this post,” and share it on your page.  If you have the time you could even go to my web page, https://aramisthorn.com/blog/ and share it from there. 

If all my friends would share one post a week the benefit would be enormous.  The goal is the freedom to write more, publish more, and benefit others more through this.  Writers work alone but cannot succeed alone.  I am going to list a few other things that would make a difference.  

Sign up on my fan page to receive notifications about events and appearances.   You can also sign up for my newsletter on my web page.  I only ask for a name and email address.  I never share the data with anyone.  It is at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to do some more tangible things.  They are here.  Some of them are not free.  Some of them are: 

Pray for me
Pray for Project Tortoiseshell
Comment on my posts
Ask me questions about the journey
Buy my books for yourself or as gifts for others
Support me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn

If you wish to ask me about anything, you can always contact me at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com .   I promise to answer you.  It may take a minute, but I will.  I welcome your thoughts and questions about my writing, writing in general, or the journey of following Christ.  I will keep writing but I need your help to succeed. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

I really need some simple help.

No comments:

Post a Comment