28 February 2021

Running from Truth ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

The idea that congeals as I reach the end of this internal palaver is one that should seem obvious.  We are good at denying logical thought when it suits our need.  We are masters at running from the truth when we want to avoid the implications of that truth.  


I will engage in a polemic here.  My major premise would be that God is omnipresent.   My minor premise is that God is truth.  The conclusion is that one cannot escape the truth.  You cannot run from the truths that are vital to understanding the Father and reconciling our relationship with him.  Whether we run out of anger and hatred like Jonah or try to escape that we are loved and valued by the Father, the truth will not be conquered.  

Even worship must be done in truth.  The truth that I must humble myself before the Father and put all that I am or hope to be in his hands is worship.  Getting in proper alignment with what the Father wishes for me creates a space wherein I can live the vital truths.  The narrow way seems to become more evident with each avenue I pursue in following Christ. 

I begin to see why lies do so much damage and why they are so hard to overcome.  As we seek that narrow way home, it is narrow because it is simple.  The commands to love the Father and each other are simple but quite narrow.  They demand that we make no exceptions.  The hard truth is that we must do all that we do out of love.  We must seek peace to see God.  We must be lovingly unoffendable to earn the right to be heard about this.  

If we build all that we do on this narrow demanding truth, then we have hope that our lives will reflect Christ.  In this singular pursuit we can and will find a way to create a life that is centered on Christ, fulfills us, and benefits others, Dear Reader.  We will not be able to evade this truth and neither will others.  “In him is where we live and move and have our being.” 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From
My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page: 
www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings:
aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive: 
http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/  

“Think about how many times I have fallen.
Spirits are using me; larger voices callin'.
What heaven brought you and me Cannot be forgotten.” – Crosby, Stills, and Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment