07 August 2021

Benediction ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

I cannot stress enough the value of this song.  As I wrap up my thoughts on it today, I feel I could work line by line through the entire piece.  Alas, this endeavor must make way for other things pressing on my thoughts to press on. 


I have seen again a conclusion revisiting what I always come to in this journey.  I never grow weary of the answer.  Neither do I find it pat or simplistic.  If the work of my hands is going to achieve the things I wish it to, it must be done with all my heart for the Father.  Focusing on what that means is, therefore, paramount.  I review the stanza again: 

And may the work of your hands help those in need
Befriend the lonely, serve the weak
And forgive enemies 

Befriending the lonely, helping those in need, serving the weak, and forgiving enemies are things I am obligated to do with all of my life.  The work of my hands is part of this and must contribute to it.  It is the only truthful and worthy conclusion to let love be the foundation from which I stand for all of this.  It is not possible to do all of these things without this stance. 

If I approach the vital questions of life from many angles and the answer is always to love always, it becomes the only reasonable conclusion and course of action.  I think I will be carrying this song on repeat for a bit longer, Dear Reader.  As I do, I will work at doing the blessings it offers.  

Perhaps that is the higher conclusion.  Doing these things from a stance of love is a blessing to me.  It is a good word; a benediction to end this series to say love will make your day, your life, and your journey complete.  If I grow weary of this deduction, I had best check my heart and not the conclusion.  Only love remains. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

“May all of your days shine brightly and your nights blessed with peace…”

No comments:

Post a Comment