05 August 2021

Second Thoughts ~ Walking with Judas Part I

Greetings Dear Reader, 

In case you have missed it, my next work of fiction, The Judas Scroll will be out on November 5, 2021.  It is the next novel in The Jesus Cycle which includes, The Foster Father of God, Magi: The Gift Bearers, and The Praetor.   What I wish to do is address some of the historical background leading up to it. 


First, I want you to measure your thoughts on Judas.  If you had to describe him to someone who never heard of him, how would you?  I challenge you to list three things positive you know about Judas Iscariot.  Even though my novel is historical fiction, I believe I will stir up a little controversy with it.  

As we move toward November, I am going to post at least one historical discussion on Judas and his life.  The most hated man in history deserves an honest look.  It may be there is more there to discuss.  Here are some questions to ask as we begin our journey together. 

Where was Judas from?

What is his religious and political background?

What is the single best thing he did as a follower of Jesus? 

If you send me answers, I promise to read them and respond.  I will also enter all answers posted to this blog post on aramisthorn.com into a drawing for a free copy of the novel.  The drawing will be held on November 9, 2021.  Begin a conversation with me so we can get to know this Apostle better. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon                       
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Do you know who Judas is?

No comments:

Post a Comment