03 August 2021

Benediction ~ Help Those in Need

Greetings Dear Reader, 

“May the work of your hands help those in need.”   It is never enough for me to avoid being greedy or selfish.  What I do must be intentionally helpful to others in need.  If I examine my process, I can evaluate my intent and identify where I can be further intentional. 


If I examine my writing process, I should be able to identify how it helps others.  My work must serve others.  First, I examine this process of my blog.  The primary purpose of the writing is to measure my journey each day for my success and failure in following Christ.  I share it on my website so I can perhaps benefit you, Dear Reader.   I have been accused of doing this to “vent my spleen” or “point out how good I am”.   Neither one is my intent.  I share this part of my journey to allow others to learn where I have learned.  As I increase my transparency, perhaps others can avoid my errors or benefit from my successes.  

As to my novels and devotionals, there are a few ways in which I long to help those in need.   The first is to entertain and teach.  I am hoping the stories lead you to understanding and loving the Father more deeply.  As I earn money from my writing, I use my income to live and to be generous to others.  From time to time I am impressed to give books to those who I believe will benefit from it. 

The work of my hands must help those in need.  It is a primary way I can show my love of the Father and the love I carry for my fellow humans.  There are so many ways in which we can be generous to others if we choose to do so.  

The beauty of this part of a good word is this; if we are generous with what we create, we will not lack.  If we are good to others, the Father will supply all of our needs.  The cycle is a beautiful one.  I work with all my heart as an act of worship.  The Father blesses my work.  I am allowed to share the blessings with others who have need.  The Father then blesses me again for loving those in need.  This is my heart, to be a blessing to others. 

Whenever we receive something good, it is a gift from the Father.  It obligates us to pass on the blessing to others.  I want to always be ahead in this, Dear Reader.  I want to find new ways to be kind and generous.  I desire for others to receive the benediction, the good words of the Father showing his love to others through the work of my hands.  I guess as a writer it is the work of my fingers.  

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

What I produce must produce love for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment