19 May 2017

A Pause to Pray

Greetings Dear Reader,

I have a friend or two in real need.  Instead of writing this morning I spent the time in prayer for these people.   I realize that all of you do not pray and I neither expect nor require it.  I do pray for you Dear Reader.

It is not proper for me to go into the details of the friends that have needs.  The Father does not need that to know what to do.  Rather prayer is an act of obedience and faith.  I know that my friends and family for whom I pray will benefit because the Father knows his plans no matter where we are in the mix.

If you wish to pray for those things on my mind it is simple.  There are people that matter to me that are injured, ill, hurting, healing, have lost faith, have found faith, are seeking guidance, are taking risks, and so many other very specific things.  I know new parents and empty nesters who have asked me to pray.  I have friends who are seeking work and ready to retire. 

I could go on and on but you get the point.  This is the first morning I have set aside my writing time to only pray in quite a while.  Three of the people I prayed for this morning reached out to me today updating me on how they are.  That is such a reward.  Tomorrow I will continue examining the journey and my place in it.  Hugs and prayers for you Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



No comments:

Post a Comment