13 May 2017

Four Words ~ Done

Greetings Dear Reader,

Once again we find the power of a small word.  Done is complete, finished, ready, or accomplished.  When something is done it is an action that is completed.  It is a task that is accomplished. 

We use this word in negative ways.  When we are at the end of our patience we will tell people we are done.  This is not accomplishment as much as it is resignation.  It is one of the things we do.  We think we have done something when we have quit.

The idea for me is to complete what must be done.  I must follow.  I must be faithful.  I must love and hope and endure.  I must learn.  Most importantly I must not be done until the Father says that I am done.  I must keep moving and following until the journey is done.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment