18 May 2017

Four Words ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

As a species we are very good at denying the inevitable.  We do things that harm us and deny that they will.  We fail to learn from history that we create.  We are willful to the end. 

The ultimate truth is that the Father’s will is going to be accomplished.  We look for signs and certainty instead of following in faith.  We say we believe or we refuse to believe and try to make our own path.  We have a trailblazer who knows the way.  Instead of following in faith we willfully demand that the Father conform to our image of him.

In faith I must say, “They will be done.”  With all my heart I must follow the Son who will lead me to the Father.  In love they both promise that they will get things back to good again.  By grace and mercy they will show me the way. 

It is not about my will.  It is about the Father’s will.  This heart and attitude is also following Christ.  It is what he chose in the garden.  It is what I must choose every moment if necessary.  Father, not my will but yours.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment