20 May 2017

How Do We Deal with A Carpenter King ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

The life of Christ is filled with paradoxes.  An honest look at the man Jesus; his human side often helps me understand how I am to behave and be as I follow him.  It is in Christ that we find the ultimate example of what it means to be human.

We were not meant to have flaws and failures.  We are designed to be good, noble, and loving.  Perhaps a clear examination of the human side of our divine Brother can help.  Perhaps a better understanding of how to be a human and do what is right can make the journey easier.

Really nothing makes it easier but some things make it bearable.  There is something in carpentry that gives me insight into who Jesus is.  It gives me a better understanding of how to follow him. 

Please, Dear Reader, walk with me through some saw dust and shavings.  Reason with me as we have a look at the way we must deal with a Carpenter King.  As always I value your thoughts.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment