16 May 2017

Four Words ~ Just

Greetings Dear Reader,

When I question the will of the Father I not only question his goodness.  I question his justice.  When I do this I move away from the safety that God is always just. 

We often cry of injustice when we do not like the circumstances or understand all of the situation.  There are injustices created by man.  We wrong each other constantly for selfish reasons.  We create injustice and then assign it to God.

It is in the Father’s justice that we can find the courage to say “Thy will be done” when we do not understand the circumstances.  Again, like the Father’s goodness his justice is based on his understanding of the universe and not ours.

I can only see what I see.  He sees everything.  He knows what comes next and works out final justice for us all.  We cannot define justice as we wish it expect God to comply to our definition of it.  We try to remake the Father’s justice in our image. 

I know that the way out is through.  I know that the justice that the world needs is found in doing the will of the Father.  Even when he allows what is unjust to us he knows how he will get all things back to good.  He asks me to trust him and follow.  That is the just thing for me to do.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment