22 January 2019

Second Thoughts ~ UFO’s and Jesus Part III


Greetings Dear Reader,

When we consider aliens visiting us it is never, “hey they showed up we are all best buds now.”  When we fictionalize the encounter, we always find a way for the aliens or for humans to mess it up.  It is never a simple peaceful encounter with great awe and discovery. 

The other side of our imaginings is that of us exploring the cosmos.  I confess that I long to know what is out there.  I believe that there is more than us.  My hesitation is that we understand that when we go anywhere, we take our problems with us.  We run from bad situations to the next green field thinking we will create utopia.  Instead we create the same problems as we did before because we carry them inside us.  We are the problem.

Perhaps, we have not ventured further because the beings out there are being protected from us.  We have a history of destroying the new cultures we find.  We colonize and consume.  We devour.  I still, however, want to see what is out there.  From the Rigel system to the great nebula I long to see it all and understand the great dance of the cosmic.  I do not want to pollute it and devour it

If we are to venture out there, we have best get much better at how we treat each other.  We need to see the life, peace, and love before we try build a manifest destiny to the stars.  I would rather have a star ship than a place in the City of God.  I still want to be his.  I merely wish to see all that he made.  I realize that he should not let me until I am healed of all that is in me that is not good.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:

Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment