08 January 2019

The Crucible of Time ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

Time is the crucible in which we burn.  The purpose of the crucible is to burn away that which does not belong.  It renders what remains pure and clean.  I suppose I could stop with that but you know that I will not.

We are all given the same amount of time each day.  We waste it complaining about things we cannot change or warring about the past.  We sacrifice relationships to selfishness and grudges Instead of valuing the time we have with each other.  We allow our differences to define us in the wrong way. 

I am only given so many moments in each day.  I can rehearse the past in my mind and argue with it silently.  I can bring up things with others to rehash the past or I can love them in the moment no matter what they say or do.  I can choose to invest those same moments in thinking well about how I can make that time something eternal.  The arguments in my head must be turned conversations of love, forgiveness, repentance, and faith.  I must hold them with my fallen nature and with the Father. 

When I am in those moments where others are not following n faith, I must be certain to seek Christ in that moment.  I have to think and act in love.  I must speak out of love and compassion.  I am not going to make real progress unless I focus every grain in the pinch as it possesses me on love for the Father and my fellow travelers. 

This does not mitigate the pain but it doe allow me to find peace in the pain.  It gives me higher ground to on which to travel.  It gives me a constant to follow that is irresistible.  I am aware of what I am without focus on the love and compassion of Jesus.  I understand that I can choose to live in the crucible miserable over the past instead of living in and loving in the moment.  I hope, Dear Reader that you and I can agree to live in each grain of time as those being refined to love.   It will make things much easier for all of us.

As the sands of time fall through the pinch, I leave a footprint in each moment.  I am longing to only leave impressions worth following going forward.   If you want to walk with me you are always welcome.  There is always a place for you with me Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment