21 May 2019

Transactional Analysis ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

We transact daily.  It is what we do as humans.  We do so for ill or for good.  We are either good to each other or we fail.  It is in the analysis of our transactions, for good or ill that we learn how to better transact with our fellow travelers.

The rub comes when we fail to learn.  It is our choice to continue in bad transactions that bring us grief, pain, and robs us of joy.  The bad transactions devour our energy and consume our time.  They take away our opportunities except the opportunity to learn.

As we journey, it is our obligation to transact well with others.  We are supposed to make love the engine of all our transactions.  It comes down to this: there are no secular issues.  There are no transactions that do not involve our obligation to love the Father and to show our love for him by treating each other well.  We, however, treat some transactions as if they do not involve the Father.  This is never true.

I cannot divide business, leisure, or travel from my obligation to love everyone equally in thought and action.  I cannot travel without transacting with others.  I must treat every transaction as a divine appointment wherein I demonstrate my love of those with whom I transact.  It is when the other party does this as well that the veil grows thinner and Christ can be more easily seen. 

As we are going then, let us analyze our transactions to see if we are doing so in love Dear Reader.  I know that I must show love for you and I hope I am faithful in doing so.  I must also be vigilant to analyze my actions to see who they serve.  If they do not serve Christ, then I must adjust the transaction to be sure that it does.  There is no law against loving others.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment