01 May 2019

An Artist’s Way ~ Galaxy Flowers and Fibonacci Fruit


Greetings Dear Reader,

Yesterday my sister posted a lovely picture of a Galaxy Flower.  If you have not seen them, they are breathtaking.  They really do look like there are galaxies on the petals.  The design reminds me so deeply of the way in which the Universal Artist loves to remind us to look up.

If you have not taken the time to view the pictures available from the Hubble Space Telescope, there is a great beauty to be had there.  One can see the birth of galaxies and the multitude of planets we are discovering.  The wonder and majesty of the cosmos is never lost on me.  I cannot look at it all and deny that there is an Artist involved. 

The other plant feature that amazes me is the way the Fibonacci Sequence appears in nature.  From Dandelions to Raspberries we can see the order and sequence of the universe as designed by its Maker.  In case you have not figured it out, I believe that the universe and any multiverse or parallel universe was created by God.   I do not deny science or that there are questions that still need answers.  I do believe that the only true opposition between faith and science is that opposition that exists between the finger and thumb.  We can do very little without both.

I digress.  For an understanding of the Fibonacci Sequence in nature, I recommend the post by The Deep Friar on the matter.  He handles the subject much better than I could.  I find that the prevalence of the magic set of numbers is a strong argument for intelligent design of the cosmos.  Further, it reminds me every time I see a bit of creation that employs it and has beauty that the Father is an artist. 

We are artists because we were created by one.  We appreciate the beauty and the way the universe is structured because we are drawn to these things by our nature.  There is so much to behold in the artistry of all that is natural.  I love being able to be thankful for it to the Father.  How about you Dear Reader?

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:

Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment