20 May 2019

Transnational Analysis ~ Phone Chargers


Greetings Dear Reader,

Recently I saw a teenager rush into a coffee shop and run to an empty outlet.  She was desperate to keep her phone from shutting down.  As a life-long people watcher, I had to watch this drama unfold.  As her friend joined her around the table, it became apparent that they all were in the same chat conversation.

To ease the drama, she connected to her power source in time.  The three continued in the chat also chatting with each other about the chat as they chatted.  It was fun to watch them care so much about the teen angst flying back and forth through the ether.

It is also intrigued me as I compared my constant availability of charging options to her desperation to find one.  In the transaction of our digital devices, we take great care to make sure that we can keep them charged and working.  We rarely let our battery die. 

We do not, however, do the same for ourselves.  We run and run until we are out of energy.  We rarely take rest when we need it.  We give too much and then wonder why we are tired and weak.  We do not take the time to transact in self-care when we should.

I have purposely made time to do this since I determined that everything needed a reset.  I do not go if I need rest.  I have identified what recharges me and I do it.  I have lain aside things that hurt me.  I have stopped carrying things that are past and unchangeable.  The difference is that the power is there when I need it.  The energy is not stretched too thin.  Transactions are more genuine because I do not have to push for them to occur. 

We must meter and understand our inner being.  Making sure that we care for ourselves properly gives us what we need to love others as we follow together.  It also helps if we close the worry and anger apps that run in the background.  They use up energy without providing anything practical.  That, Dear Reader, is what drains us.  We are supposed to be filled.  You have my permission to rest when you need to rest.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment