08 June 2021

Second Thoughts ~ A New Opportunity for You

Greetings Dear Reader, 

Today I received my preorder copies of Thoughts and Questions on Philippians.  One can find the rest of the links to my books HERE.  This new book is the third in my series of application-focused devotionals.  The point is to read, examine, and develop practical ways to use what you have read to follow Christ.  

In addition to this new book being available, I am also available more since I am now writing full-time.  I can speak virtually or in-person to your groups, clubs, classes, or church.  Feel free to use the speaking contact link to inquire.  I would love to share my story, my experiences, and my craft with you and yours, Dear Reader. 

Sheetrock on the Road will become a weekly audio Podcast on my Patreon Page in July.   I will post the opportunity to subscribe for this when it is ready to go live.  I am currently recording and editing the chapters.  Feel free to check out my page so you are familiar with it.  

I will provide an update for Project Tortoiseshell later in the month.  Please do not forget to share my blog posts and preorder books.  If you need signed copies of a book, email me at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com and we will arrange it.  

As always, I value your prayer, thoughts, questions.  As I write and edit,  I make time to pray for you, Dear Reader.  You matter more than you know. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Opportunity and adventure await us.

No comments:

Post a Comment