04 June 2021

Tell Me What You See ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

We started this because of a discussion with my friend Heather.  We do see what we wish to see whether it is there or not.  “Seeing is not believing.  Believing is seeing.”  This requires me to see what the Father sees if I am to love him properly. 


In a conversation with another friend this week, she commented on what I was seeing in her during our conversation.  What I saw was very different from what she thought.  We are all a mess and many things try to derail us from seeing others as we aught.  Where she thought I saw a scattered mess, I saw a Daughter of the King trying to become all she can for him. 

The conclusion is always the same.  When we look at others through the lens of the Father’s love, we tap into a universal array of power and kindness.  We can focus this on the person in front of us and give them support and hope.  Since we are all crooked sticks, we need not judge them or feel limited in our power to see them well.  It is the duty of the walking wounded to help the stretcher-bourn.  

It is the power of the Spirit which enables us to be this.  If I give myself over to loving the Father with all I am, then my vision will see the needs of others.  I will be able to see deeper and more clearly how to show his love to others.  This is how Jesus wishes us to be as we follow him.  It is the way in which we make our journey home filled with joy, Dear Reader. 

I speak these things to build my own accountability.  I also see they can work for others.  I do not need to see offense or insult when I look at anyone.  My love can interact with anyone and remain unoffended if I choose.  The choice is mine.  I am determined to love the Farther and he wishes for me to love all he has created.  Their flaws are no worse than mine so I dare not wait for them to be better.  It is not my place or privilege anyway.  I do not want to add to my failures by deterring anyone from seeing clearly because I have thrown up a fog of judgment.  

I want those who do not share my faith to see love and kindness.  I wish for them to see my love as a fading Cheshire cat whose remaining smile is really the smile of the God who loves them.  I can do this by always aligning my view with the Father’s and loving him by seeing all humans through that very large array of grace, mercy, and kindness.  In this, Dear Reader, we can see clearly for our journey home together. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From
My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page: 
www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings:
aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive: 
http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

The view of many can combine to help us all see better.

No comments:

Post a Comment