04 November 2018

Gratitude Stories ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

I almost always write this before the sun has risen. I awaken around four in the morning.  I spend time in prayer and reading the Bible.  I prepare my coffee and breakfast.  Then I write my BLOG for the day.

Every single day begins a new story in the great story of us all.  Every day is a new movement in the one song that unites us all; the universe.  When we awaken there may be leftovers from the previous day that we face.  There may be ongoing difficulties that require attention.  Those are background noise to the opportunity of each new day.

Whether we accept it or not each day is an empty canvass on which we get to paint the picture we choose.  For a time, I want to paint pictures of gratitude.  I want to approach this time of each day with a grateful heart.  I also wish to know your stories of gratitude Dear Reader. 

As we journey together toward the day we set aside for gratitude, I would like to hear what you are grateful for.  I want to know the stories of how you feel thankful and what makes that feeling well up in you.  I will share some of mine as we walk together.  Be assured that I am thankful for you.


Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook      Google +    Twitter  Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment