04 November 2018

Second Thoughts ~ Gratitude Writing

Greetings Dear Reader,

In furthering my focus on gratitude, I have created an event on my Patreon Page.  From now until Thanksgiving I will write a special Gratitude Post for the first 20 people to meet the requirements for the event.  

Here is how it works. Signup to be $5.00 Patron and include something for which you are thankful for concerning my blog. For each person I will add an additional post about gratitude up to the first 20 people. Click the link to get started:  Gratitude Giveaway

Even if you are not wanting to participate you could show your gratitude for my writing by sharing this post, commenting on my blog page, or sharing my blog in general.

You can also see the links below for other services.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook      Google +    Twitter  Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment