30 November 2018

November Interlude ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

Tomorrow the quest begins in earnest.  This interlude has allowed me to clean up some of the flotsam and jetsam of the things floating in my head.  It has also allowed me to fine tune my perspective on things I must navigate over the month of December.  I must say that I was not prepared for the changes both good and ill or the coldness of the Southern November rain,

Before I venture into tomorrow, however, I wish to sew up the remains of November.  I am not sure what I expected it to feel like three months into this vast change in my life.  Some things have unfolded as I thought they would and most things are still unknown to me.  There is more pain and more joy in the journey thus far. 

I am starting to get an image of how things will be going forward but I still have no clear answers.  As with many great quests, I know where I need to get to but have very little idea of how to get there.  I know what I wish the world to look like but since it involves so many variables, I do not have any clear answers.  This fits with my need to learn to live in the moment and be driven by the Spirit.  Even my need to plan and know what I am doing must give way to the direction that is best for my journey home.

On balance, my month of November has been filled with things for which I have great gratitude.  I will continue in that attitude through the end of the year whilst adding some very practical thoughts on questions still taxing my heart.  Your company, Dear Reader has filled me with deeper gratitude and peace.  Your thoughts and questions help me to balance my approach and attitude toward this journey.

As I close out this interlude, I ask that you join me as we turn our faces to the brisk winds of winter, hoping that we see it through well and revel in the further blessings that abound in following Christ.  I will need you to get through this season and your contact and communication encourage me in ways you do not perceive.  Please continue to pray for me and my needs Dear Reader.  I will continue to do the same for you, collectively and individually.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook      Google +    Twitter  Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment