23 November 2018

November Interlude ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

I am still steeped in sage and stuffing.  I have thus far had two Thanksgiving feasts and enjoyed them both.  I have no shopping plans for today but look forward to time with my children and grandsons. 

I have my theme planned for December but will not get into that now.  What I am going to do is address the flotsam and jetsam of things that have me asking some deeper questions.  All of them will have to do with filtering my thoughts and questions through my faith in order to know what I think about things.

Since I avoid avarice, I will take a moment to remind you Dear Reader that as you do your Christmas shopping my books make excellent gifts.  I will even have a gift offer in my Patreon page for December.  It is a good thing to remember artists and local businesses when you do your shopping.

That is all of your time I will take today Dear Reader.  I hope that your weekend is filled with family and fun.  I am still so very thankful for you.  Tomorrow we will talk about robots, androids, and social obligation.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook      Google +    Twitter  Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment