11 November 2018

Monthly Marketing: How to support my writing without spending a dime.


Greetings Dear Reader,

For the record, I am half way through writing my NaNoWriMo book as of today.  Here are some ways to support my writing.  Of note, there is still the Thanksgiving gratitude challenge on my Patreon page for those who qualify,

How to support my writing without buying a thing:
Ø  Visit my actual blog page www.aramisthorn.blogspot.com .
Ø  Comment on my posts regularly on Facebook or my blog page even if it is just an Emoji.
Ø  Use the WOW or Love button instead of just the Like button.
Ø  Share my posts on your page.
Ø  Download my FREE eBook sample from my Amazon page.  Sheetrock on the Road: Leftover Panels .  You can even give this as a gift to others.
Ø  Write a review of one of my books.  AMAZON

How to support me by spending a little money:
Ø  For as little as $3.00 a month you can support me on Patreon.  This will give you access to previews, events, and bonus writing content.  https://www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Ø  Buy the eBook form of Sheetrock on the Road (full novel, Kindle edition) and write a review of it.

Other ways to support my writing that you might like:
Ø  Choose one of the higher support tiers at Patreon: 
Ø  Have me speak at your event:  Email to as for Bookings at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Ø  Buy my novels for all of your friends and family: Amazon                              
Ø  Visit my Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook      Google +    Twitter  Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment