02 November 2018

The Deathly Hallows ~ All Souls


Greetings Dear Reader,

In the movie, O’ Brother Where Art Thou, Tommy Johnson says that when considering selling his soul to the devil, his reasoning was that he was not using it right now.  It causes me to wonder how many people think like this.  I ponder if people consider that they are eternal beings with souls that are on a journey.

Today is the day when I dedicate my mind and heart to focusing on the soul.  It is not that I do not ponder it often.  It is the day in the progression toward the holy days that the world pauses for a moment to consider that they have souls.  We are all equal in this.  We all have an eternal soul. 

The deeper thought is that we are always using it.  It is the thing in us that is constantly drawn toward the Father.  It is the part of our being that desires to be reunited with our source; our Creator.  When we ignore it we ignore the very core of what we are designed to become.

In my present journey I am working hard to reset and realign what I pursue.  I am trying to get to the place where all that my soul yearns for is the Father and his plan for the universe.  I am not trying to be mystical but. rather, practical.  This journey is taking me to places where I never imagined internally.  I am facing some very old ghosts and a devil that wants to derail my progress.

I am becoming more dependent on the Father and less on my own ideas and machinations.  I have a clear understanding of my flaws and failures and I am trying to own them and make it clear to others that my heart hurts over the wrongs I have done.  I see people as souls more than I have in quite some time. 

Jesus asked, “What profit is it for a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul?”  What we fail to see is that if we pay attention to our souls and the journey back to the Father, we gain an entirely new world far beyond what we can dream or imagine.  Please keep walking there with me Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    

No comments:

Post a Comment