18 July 2020

Second Thoughts ~ Billions of Masterpieces

Greetings Dear Reader,

I was speaking with a friend recently, trying to remind her how unique she is to the world.  She was not having any of it and was in a foul mood about it.  To my kind reminder she retorted, Sure, I am unique just like everyone else.”

It seemed that she was in such pain that seeing her own value was not an easy thing.  So much of how we see ourselves determines how we see the world.  It influences our effort to live the lives we desire.  It flavors how we interact with others and how we relate to those we love.

I was talking to Avalon about this and she too seemed to miss something that is so clear to me.  I framed it like this; if you had one of Vincent Van Gogh’s 900 paintings, you would see it as an original Van Gogh.  It would be the work of a master painter who is known throughout the art world.  The cheapest painting by Van Gogh would sell for over $300,000.00.

We need to see that we are created by a Master Artist who creates billions of masterpieces.  The Father invests his best work in all of us.  We are each designed by the same Creator who made the Rainbow Desert and the Misty Mountains.  There has been nor will there ever be another one like us. 

I must always remember to treat every human as the work of the Master Maker.  It is his hands that fashion each of us and it is his command that I love everyone he creates.  The idea of loving all humans is rooted in the understanding that I am loving the Father by loving his creation.  I express love to the Father when I see that every human in my path is deserving of my love, respect, and kindness.

If I truly believe this, then there is no room for prejudice, rejection, or hatred in my life.  I cannot dismiss justice or righteousness and claim to love the Father.  Every human, whether I like their politics, religion, or way of life is still a master creation of the Father.  He or she is worthy of my love.  All humans must be treated as if their contribution to the world is a vital piece of the Father’s intent.

If I do anything less, Dear Reader, I am not going to love the Father as I should.    If I fail to care for anyone in need, then I am neglecting one of God’s gifts to the world. If I extend less than my love and kindness to anyone, I am withholding love from the Father.  It is my prime directive to love the Father with all that I am.  Every encounter with another soul is the chance to see and study the beauty of another masterpiece.  It is in this narrow path that all else can be found and followed as we journey home.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

Every painting by a master painter has value simply because he or she painted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment