10 July 2020

The Path of Peace ~ The Primary Choice

Greetings Dear Reader,

Today is one of those days that is very important to me.  My younger Son, Bezel, marks another journey around the sun.  I will get to see him later to celebrate him.  I have been pondering what it is in him that is so amazing.

He and I do not agree on all matters of faith and following but the thing that matters most, he gets.  He understands and practices that we must always deal with every human from a perspective of love.  Even though my failures, he shows compassion and love for me.  We have talked through my difficulties and it has brought us closer.

I see his compassion for anyone who is struggling.  I watch his care for the needs of others.   I see his ability to approach others, even those he sees a wrong, with love and respect.  I think that his light and influence do much to draw others to this same thinking,

His life furthers my thinking that the path to peace is always through love.  Even when we are wrong, we can work our way through it with love and kindness.  We can be the kind of people who love first, Dear Reader.  I am honoring my Son, Bezel, and the Father by working in every moment to be that man.  I am thankful for the love of my Son and his life, happy birthday, Son.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

When our primary choice is to love others, we can change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment