11 July 2020

The Path of Peace ~ Why Prayer Matters

Greetings Dear Reader,

I spent the day yesterday with my good friend and avid supporter, Adam.  We talked most of the day about the challenge of living out our love of the Father and loving other humans in a practical way.  We discussed family, friends, and churches at length.

The talk consistently returned to the subject of love for others as a way of loving the Father.  It also reminded me that I must make prayer for guidance and strength from the Father a constant conversation.  I spent time pondering how much I need to ramp up my prayer and practice of loving others no matter who they are as part of my faith and following, 

I was reminded of the song that a dear friend shared with me a couple of weeks ago as part of his journey to grow closer to Christ.  His desire is to live out this song as well as asking the Father for the things in it.  I leave it with you, Dear Reader as a part of our Sunday Morning.  I am headed down the road again today and carry you with me always.

The Prayer – Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli

I pray you’ll be our eyes, and watch us where we go
And help us to be wise in times when we don’t know
Let this be our prayer when we lose our way
Lead us to the place, guide us with your grace
To a place where we’ll be safe

I pray we’ll find your light, and hold it in our hearts
When stars go out each night, remind us where you are
Let this be our prayer when shadows fill our day
Help us find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe

A world where pain and sorrow will be ended
And every heart that’s broken will be mended
And we’ll remember we are all God’s children
Reaching out to touch you
Reaching to the sky

We ask that life be kind, and watch us from above
We hope each soul will find another soul to love
Let this be our prayer, just like every child
Who needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe
Needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment